Nobody is superstitious but everybody looks or listens to the Horoscope……;+)
http://darkstarastrology.com/uranus-square-pluto-horoscopes-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-predictions/ http://newmoonastrologyreadings.com/transits-past-and-present/uranus-square-pluto-2012 http://www.alanoken.com/newsletter/Aug11_C.htm http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17509 http://www.lunarplanner.com/Uranus-Pluto-Square/index.html
“Uranus in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn is the most significant and most challenging planetary influence in a generation. These planets came together in the mid 1960′s and will oppose each other from 2045. There are seven exact Uranus Pluto squares between June 2012 and 2015. So for the next five years we are living through a major generational upheaval. We hare starting feeling this already, as these planets came within one degree of the square from June 2011.
Uranus represents change, invention, revolution and higher awareness, it’s effect is shocking, unpredictable and erratic. Pluto represents globalization, destruction, transformation and renewal, it’s effect is grinding, ruthless and extreme. Both of these planets are distinctly non-personal and emotionless, yet their effect is dramatic and deeply felt. The square is the most challenging of the planetary aspects representing tests and challenges, it’s effect is stressful and frustrating. Here are some quotes from people discussing this Uranus Pluto square on our Facebook Page:
• ”Feels exciting, global awakening.” Viviana Staikowa. • ”our government is finally going to go thru a major change. Both scary and needed.” Ruby Page. • ”Unrest. Polarisation between those who want change and those who want to keep the status quo.” Lynda Stevens. • ”a truly major shift that will surpass all previous shifts…The world is headed towards “rock bottom,” a place we need to get to in order to wake up to higher consciousness for humanity and the world.” Philip Young. • ”a very rebellious/revolutionary and transformative ride that will create a major energetic shift globally.” Susan Powell. • ”I forsee some difficult birth pangs for the Aquarian Age as the old guard is swept away.” Al Mackenzie”
“We will be looking in more detail at each of the seven exact square as they approach, from our earthly perspective through the geocentric horoscopes. • Uranus square Pluto June 24 2012 • Uranus square Pluto September 19 2012 • Uranus square Pluto May 21 2013 • Uranus square Pluto November 1 2013 • Uranus square Pluto April 21 2014 • Uranus square Pluto December 15 2014 • Uranus square Pluto March 17 2015
The focus is on revolutionary change. The most telling of the seven squares is the one in the middle, the one closest in time to the Heliocentric Uranus Pluto Square. Massive social, political and economic upheaval.”
“There are two exact aspects in 2012 of Uranus square Pluto, the first on June 24, the second on September 19. These planets square each other within one degree orb from June 3 to October 10 2012. Those things we believe are related to this square have been manifesting for at least one year, such as the financial meltdowns and the revolutions in the Arabic counties. As the exact aspect nears, we should expect these dramas to increase, both in number and intensity.”
“This will be a time of significant beginnings and inevitable endings. This energy is awakening and jolting whether big or small and awareness is the key. This is the shift everyone is waiting for. It’s already been in motion and its not something we haven’t experienced before-its another cycle which history has shown us before so we can trust in reviewing these times with some hindsight and preparation. It has far reaching potential in either direction as does any powerful energy and if constructively contained, we have enormous possibilities. Unfortunately those who are not awake and are functioning in fear, survival, power and in the ego are the ones who will most certainly feel the ramifications although nature has no mercy and the universe operates impersonally. Uranus rules chaos, abrupt change, radical disorder, disruption, rude awakenings, rebellion, storms, volatility, turbulence and upheaval and Pluto destruction, rage, debt, death, shared resources and corporations and there is no doubt about the irregular, unusual and volatile repercussions culminating as Uranus and Pluto crash into each other in a square formation in the coming years. Commonplace in the last few months with very unusual weather where its raining and hailing one hour and sunny skies the next. I have been anticipating and watching this aspect with growing attention and concern in the last year as we see it coming closer to its first exact aspect. Earthquakes would be very fitting with this type of energy as Uranus rules shocks and sudden shifts as would issues around flight as Uranus also rules over aviation as well as power/grid failures and electrical power outages.” “Uranus (ruler of Aquarius) also rules revolution, originality, liberation, individuality, independence, restlessness, instability, the bizarre, the unconventional, the weird, the oddball off the wall, genius, scavingly brilliant ideas, unpredictable and unexpected turns, excitement, electricity, sparks, thunder, lightening, communities, groups, humanitarianism. Uranus also rules social groups, friendships and social media. New unique and unusual ideas, friendships will be formed with the revolution and exponential growth of social media which has opened up doors and expanded our horizons moving toward alliances that gather us globally in the spirit of the Age of Aquarius. Uranus the zeitgeist-no security or guarantees-flying from the seat of your pants. “Pluto (ruler of Scorpio) also rules transformation, the underworld, dark hidden matters, fear, phobias, survival, power struggles, deep intimacy and penetration, insurance, investments, inheritance, taxes, corporate take overs, big business, bankruptcy, degeneration and regeneration and permanent change. Pluto demands and forces deep root extraction, drilling out any decay. Pluto demolishes and removes debris, digging deeper mining for your gold-a ” journey to the center of your mind”, your true purpose or inner core realization or truth. But Pluto pushes toward survival of the fittest mentality in stress which further aggravates violence, crime, competition and lessons cooperation. Suffice it to say, root canals of the worst kind could be brought to the surface both literal and metaphorical. As stated by Franklin D Roosevelt during the last Uranus square Pluto aspect in 1933-”The only thing we have to fear is fear itself”.” “Together Uranus and Pluto are a combustible mix – explosive with the Electro (Uranus) Magnetic (Pluto) pull converging energies together where things may blow up in your face. Aries is about new beginnings, discovery, adventure, trailblazing, leadership, war, activism, anarchy and autocracy. Here is the perfect recipe for extremism, uproar and turmoil. The unrest seeps into everything with breakthroughs toward new developments leaving behind stagnating structures. Uranus rules technology and in Aries we will see rapid advances and ideas put into execution with the action oriented principles of Aries, getting things started and moving forward. Pluto in Capricorn steers the invention ship off through structure and control all in good measure which creates a climate of innovation. With Pluto ruling mutual funds, shared resources and investments and Uranus volatility, we can expect some major shake up and correction with the markets.” “Rebellion, discord, disturbance, and violence for justice around the explosive events with the absolute need for reform are a Uranus Pluto signature. Mass disintegration is happening with structures and government (Pluto Capricorn) which are being shaken (Uranus) to the core with mass protests spreading and igniting fire and a life of their own with much turmoil and aggravation, much of this already begun with the entry of Pluto into Capricorn in 2008 at the timing of the economic crisis . Uranus rules outside the box mentality and change and in Aries-unique new ways for change. The government is represented by Saturn and Capricorn and with Pluto in Capricorn we are seeing the dissolution of systems we have learned to rely and depend on becoming less secure and stable. Governments globally are faltering and distressed with debt and chaos where we are seeing constant dismantling of hierarchies. With the US election mounting in November 2012, this is certainly heralding a sign of the times.” “Because of the slow movement and cycles of these outer planets, the effect and influence is longstanding. During these periods not only with sudden radical change socially and politically but also massive scientific and technological advancement and discovery with major development in quantum mechanics, electricity, physics, from space flight to computer technology. The Uranus Pluto energy creates a combustion cocktail of violent outbursts, eruptions and uproar, convulsions of fury and angst and wild abandon with rebellion against the “establishment” and breakthroughs in any repressed behavior with mobbing behavior (gangs) and stronger banding together of groups, communities and a collective force.” “What is ahead for us with Uranus Pluto is really a wild card. Whether its effect hits us up close and personal or collectively as a group and global level, the impact will be apparent. Uranus will square Pluto in tight orb up until 2016. Health wise Pluto rules the sex organs, the reproductive system and elimination – bladder, colon, uterus, prostrate as well as the head. Pluto also rules anything chronic and degenerative, being in Capricorn could bring up issues relating to anything Saturn ruled (skin, bones, knees) and Uranus anything vascular (arteries, ankles ) as well being Uranus is in Aries-headaches, head injuries, eye ailments. Uranus also rules accidents. I have seen more and more ankle injuries lately as well as sudden freak accidents.” “The coming Uranus/Pluto squares of the early-to-mid-2010s will be a challenge for everyone seeking to live their lives in a world which has changed radically since the start of the 21st century.
In less than two years, Uranus’ full entry into tropical Aries in March 2011 will signal a crossroads moment in world history. Uranus will have completed a cycle started in 1928 and will have crossed the Aries point on March 11/12, 2011 – opening up a totally new orbital cycle relative to the Earth.
Uranus will then begin an incredible series of multiple square aspects to Pluto in tropical Capricorn, during the years 2012 to 2015. These squares will continue to affect the entire globe even after 2015, as Uranus progresses further through Aries after 2015, and enters Taurus for good in March 2019.
This Aries ingress of Uranus’ into tropical Aries, has effects on the world-at-large through restlessness, rebellions, revolts, and an overall feeling among peoples of the world that things must change.
Pluto’s transit in Capricorn highlights power structures which are being forced to transform or to completely fail. We see this already occurring in 2009 with the failures of many companies, large and small, and with the decline of out-styled political parties and their institutions.
The unconventional and suddenness of action subscribed to Uranus indicates that through tropical Aries – populations the world over will have had enough of attacks on their ways of life and will strike out to take back control over the direction of their lives, and their nations.
The changes will not be easy, but they can be for those who are willing to prepare before the first Uranus/Pluto square arrives in June 2012.
This global square aspect that lasts overall from the years 2012 to 2018 – has an amazing seven (7) exact squares that form between 2012 and the year 2015:
1. June 24, 2012 – first global square at 8-degrees Aries/Capricorn 2. September 19, 2012 – second square at 6-degrees Aries/Capricorn 3. May 20, 2013 – third square at 11-degrees Aries/Capricorn 4. November 1, 2013 – fourth square at 9-degrees Aries/Capricorn 5. April 21, 2014 – fifth square at 13-degrees Aries/Capricorn 6. December 15, 2014 – sixth square at 12-degrees Aries/Capricorn 7. March 16/17, 2015 – seventh square at 15-degrees Aries/Capricorn
Mundane Effects on the World-At-Large
Uranus/Pluto square to one another from Aries to Capricorn features radical and sometimes dramatic changes in how society functions, putting pressure on the basic objectives, desires, objectives, or goals of all groups, organizations, and countries.
The frustrations will come from the Cardinal sign inclination to start “anew” – but not being able to fully bring about changes fast enough to satisfy everyone.
This function of wanting to change, but being stymied for whatever reasons given, forces populations to react in headstrong (Aries) and forceful (Capricorn) manner, and encourages rebellious sentiments to quickly grow. These can fester into open revolts, and in some cases, outright revolution.
Therefore, expect to hear stories of the lives of individuals being radically altered by larger forces beyond their personal control, which is typical of the inclinations of the two outer planets’ effects on the mundane affairs of the world.
Expect these negative influences under the Uranus/Pluto Square:
* Popular Rebellions & Revolts * Corporate and Governmental Power Struggles * Sudden Financial Losses * Revolutions in Various Nations * Unexpected Deaths * Break-ups of long-term friendships & associations * Disturbing Psychic influences * Dangerous and Violent People Looking For Trouble
How to Counter The Above Influences:
* Prepare Early in the years 2009, 2010, and 2011 * Ability to adjust by shifting Personal/Professional goals to meet the new challenges * Forming associations with people of common, positive purpose * Seeking new positive opportunities opened by the radical changes * Avoid time wasters, lazy & unreliable people * Shifting relationships to focus on building trust, love, and respect * Be Tolerant, and apply conflict resolution techniques * Avoid petty arguments * Use Caution in Travel During 2012-2016
The effects on individual transits will occur mostly on the cardinal signs Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn and will reflect the frustrations, and the needs to “re-start” one’s life in the areas of home, career, along with personal and professional relationships.
These “shifts” in relationships – all of kinds –will be challenged by the strength of aspects between the planets Mars, Jupiter,Saturn, Uranus and Pluto – in the major transitional years of 2010/2011 and then emerge from these years into the year 2012, when the first of a series of squares between Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn will redefine all kinds of personal and transpersonal relationships through to the mid-2015s.
Things to Do
One of the best ways to face challenges and radical changes is to expect them in advance. Many people who will have the most difficult time are those who are resistant to change and want things to remain as they have been for years. With the world transits of 2009, 2010, 2011, and especially by 2012, 2013, and 2014 – things will not be the same. It will be a new global era.
Some of the things to do prior to the years 2012-2016:
* Prepare Early, Think & Plan Ahead – Do not be lulled into thinking that there is plenty of time to prepare for the transits of 2010, 2011, and those of 2012-2015. It is closer than you think. One of the reasons for Astrology is that it affords people the time and space to prepare, and to plan in advance, which can greatly reduce the negative effects of coming transits, while increasing the chances for success. The longer lead time one has – the better prepared you will be in handling these global changes. Global is local and affects us all. Those people who are able to plan ahead in increments, and remain focused on these coming world transits will do the best.
* Get Yourself Emotionally & Mentally Ready for Change – This is easy to say, but hard to do for most people. The easiest way to start is to begin to take time with yourself first to think about what it is that you want to do in the next decade with your life, career and personal relationships. Write down a list of pros & cons of any choices and decisions you see yourself having to make over the coming five years. Talk with others who share your sense of changes on the horizon and make sure that these people are not surface-thinkers, or time wasters, but who are genuine people whom you can share your thoughts with about the changes you either know, feel, or have heard are coming in the world.
* Personal Astrological Transits – Have your personal natal and progressed transits looked at by professional astrologers. Because of the length of extended time the aspects between the outer transits of the planets will last relative to the Earth, it is essential to cover several years rather than a single year in your personal transits. Take the time to have your own astrological reports started now, so you will have enough lead time to make adjustments before the onset of these transits. Most of the Cardinal Climax transits will form by summer 2010, and the beginning of the global emergency will start in October 2009 with the first Saturn-Pluto square that extends into mid-2010. Knowing how you will be able to navigate through the years 2010-2016 will be very important to your success.
* Using Water To Heal In 2010 – Many people will have become stressed out by the end of 2009. Since the events of 2007 and 2008, the physical, mental and spiritual states of people have been brought low. During the year of 2010, Jupiter will transit in Pisces, a sign noted for its healing properties. It is a good year to begin a series of healing sessions by simply taking warm baths, as well as taking proper care of one’s feet – ruled by Pisces. Increasing healthy eating habits, and working to build up one’s physical, mental and spiritual state will go a long way in preparing for the years ahead.
* Stay Calm & Cool Headed – One of the inclinations of a Uranus/Pluto square is for people to become very impulsive and hotheaded, and also to resist change by any means necessary. There will be many people throughout the world who will react negatively based on their own stubbornness, ignorance, or vanity in denying what has become obvious. Those who do best will not only have their eyes and minds open, but also those who have prepared in advance and are calm and cool headed during any kind of challenges. In order to survive the coming strength of these outer planet placements be aware that they are very real, and avoid those who would rather stick their heads in the sand, and who allow themselves to be affected while not realizing that they are affected.
The coming world transits, especially the Uranus/Pluto Squares, will affect people in a wide variety of different ways, but will generally help to create an electrically-charged atmosphere between 2012-2015 overall. The sense will be one of not knowing what the results will be of the world events. Some people will reaction better than others, while others will be in a full state of denial, and still others so angry that they will want to strike out at anyone just because they are frustrated, and lost.
One can be of help to people like this early on, by talking to them about how times are changing and helping others to see that it is necessary to begin to plan to make positive changes in their lives gradually. Those who begin now will do much better than those who start later.” “On the upside, this combination can bring fast healing. A person can also gain power in a blink of an eye. Just get used to the idea of deep change that seems to occur in the blink of an eye.”